NEXT LEVEL PERFORMANCE & BALL HOGG ACADEMY
PARTNERED TOGETHER WITH LTB
Little Tigers Basketball FAQs
When is registration?
Online registration begins 9/1/2017 – Open until 10/15/2017. Mandatory Uniform pickup for all players & cheerleaders on Saturday (10/14) from 9am-5pm or Sunday (10/15) 11am-4pm – Location: Holiday Inn Express & Suites – 1000 Plummer Drive – Edwardsville, Il 62025.
Who is eligible to participate in the organization?
Boys & Girls ages 5-12, K-6th grade. Registered for school in District 7.
When is the season start and end?
Practice starts November 6th and ends the week of March 4th, 2018.
Games Start December 9th – March 4th, 2018
Where will practices be held?
District 7 facilities – Liberty, Cassens, Lincoln, Goshen schools
What days of week will practices be?
Each team will practice 2 days a week on either Mon/Wed or Tues/Thur but are subject to changed based on gym availability.
Will there be any games?
Game days will be on Saturday or Sunday beginning in December through the weekend of March 4th, 2018.
Will boys & girls practice together?
Girls will be with girls their own age and boys will be with boys their own age.
What sets this youth basketball organization apart from others?
We are the only developmental basketball organization in District 7.
Does the organization need any volunteers?
We need many volunteers. You can sign up for different areas at registration.
What are the registration costs?
- K – 2nd grade $250 (2nd player $150, 3rd player $100)
- 3rd – 6th grade $300 (2ndplayer $200, 3rd player $150)
- $150 1st cheerleader, 2nd cheerleader $75, 3rd free
1 FUNDRAISER PER FAMILY:
- Restaurant coupon cards: $100 (Consists of selling 5 cards to friends and family for $20 ) or $60 buyout to not sell cards.
What does registration cost cover?
Registration Cost covers the following:
- Practice Gym costs
- Game Day Gym costs including refs, staff so parents do not have to work
- Game Day Uniform use
- Free Practice Jersey
- Practice Equipment
- Free Skills Camps throughout the season hosted by Ball Hogg Academy & Next Level Performance Institute
- Weekly professional skills training for players and coaches from Brandon Hogg (EHS Grad)
Game Day Gate Cost?
Game Day Gate Cost: $2 for adults, $1 for children, 5 and under free
Does the organization have support from community?
We have support from School District 7, Dr. Andre, Mayor Patton, & Mayor Jackstadt.