LTB – Player & Parent Code of Conduct
Player Code of Conduct Agreement
I pledge to be responsible for my participation by following the Player Code of Conduct of Little Tigers Basketball team:
- I agree to exemplify respect, integrity, responsibility, leadership, discipline, teamwork and sportsmanship in all I do both on and off the court.
- I agree to attend and participate in all scheduled games and practices when possible.
- I agree to be coachable and a good teammate. I will participate and communicate positively with my coach and teammates. I will give 100% effort at both practice and games.
- I agree to treat fellow players, opponents, fans and refs with respect.
- I agree to support and encourage my teammates, and to always try my best to keep a positive attitude both on and off the court.
Parents Code of Conduct Agreement
I hereby pledge to provide positive support, care and encouragement for all participants, coaches, other parents and referees associated with the Edwardsville Little Tigers Basketball team:
- I agree to cheer, let the coaches coach, let the referees ref and let the players play.
- I agree to respect the schedules of the coaches and teammates by having my player arrive on time for practices and games and will notify my coach if my player will arrive late or not able to attend.
- I agree to be a positive role model and will not engage in public displays of anger.
- I will promote good sportsmanship by respecting opposing fans, coaches, participants and refs.
- I agree to respect coaching decisions regarding playing time, position and placement and will refrain from coaching any player.
- I will not approach players or coaches before, during or immediately after games with anything other than support. All questions/concerns regarding players or coaches will be addressed the day after the game in a manner conducive to problem solving.